We’re back again for another edition of Jack’s Food Blog’s top 50 bloggers list, and this year it’s even bigger than before!
After the success of last year’s top 50 food bloggers list, we’ve decided to return this year for a second instalment. We’ve scoured the internet for chefs and home cooks who have pulled out all of the stops this year, delivering again and again in terms of incredible flavours, simple to follow recipes and outstanding creativity. Quite obviously, this is an opinion piece. I welcome feedback on the list ordering, but also ask that you respect my completely unprofessional opinion.
As in last year’s edition, we’ve added an image from, and link to, each blog featured. As well as that, there’s a short description alongside each food blog, taken directly from the site. Because who can better describe their passion than the foodies themselves?
- Ministry of Curry – A food blog infused with culture and love. In 2016, I launched Ministry of Curry with the vision of preserving my family’s stories and recipes while making cooking simple and fun for novice and expert cooks alike. And since then, I have been on a mission to develop easy recipes, combining modern techniques and authentic flavors.
- A Thought & A Half – A Southern Food & Lifestyle Blog. I’m Kate, a home cook and baker, taco aficionado, writer and creative strategist with a huge sweet tooth. I make good Southern cooking and baking approachable and enjoyable.
- 101 Cookbooks – 101 Cookbooks is a food blog focused on healthy recipes for everyday. It features over 700 vegetarian recipes, whole foods recipes, and vegan recipes, plus the occasional sweet treat. It is written by New York Times best-selling author Heidi Swanson.
- Recipe Girl® – Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day – RecipeGirl is a family friendly food blog dedicated to sharing over 4,000 recipes for everyday cooking (all meals of the day) as well as entertaining. Travel and home remodeling are included in the blog too.
- Chef’s Pencil– Chef’s Pencil is a great destination for finding professional chef recipes shared by chef’s from around the world. In addition to recipes, we write about news and trends from the culinary industry.
- The Last Food Blog – Browse hundreds of incredible vegan and vegetarian recipes that will help you live your best life! Make healthy delicious food with simple ingredients and detailed step-by-step tutorials.
- Easy Peasy Foodie – I’m Eb – a professional blogger, busy mum and passionate foodie and it is my mission in life to make cooking EASIER and MORE DELICIOUS! Expect entertaining, exciting and always simple to follow meals.
- A Pinch of Healthy – Browse dozens of simple and delicious recipes made with a pinch of healthy and a whole lot of Southern flair. From salads to desserts to main dishes find the perfect recipe big on flavor!
- Another Food Blogger – Cooking, recipes & a touch more cooking! About me, my journey in hospitality, the love & passion I have for cooking, food and to create new dishes for my family and friends
- Cooking Classy – From comfort foods to indulgent dishes browse hundreds of recipes that your family will love and make over and over again. Cooking Classy has never been easier, let me inspire you today!
- Half Baked Harvest – Family tested recipes to make everyone smile. From those with adventurous palettes to vegans to picky eaters, we’ve got you covered! HBH recipes are big on flavor and infused with love!
- Recipe Hippie – This website is going to be different from most of the food blogs you follow. I need you to say PEACE OUT to the person you used to be when reading recipes, and I need the confident ‘home cook’ in that body to emerge! Please don’t be scared, please get creative, and please have fun! Peace, love and happy cooking!
- Go Epicurista – #MakeSomedayHappen one delicious bite, sip and trip at a time! Let’s talk great restaurants, one of a kind special events, bucket list foodie travel, easy entertaining tips and recipes.
- Crumb – Crumb: A Food Blog | vintage recipes for modern living. I’m Isabelle, and this is my blog. I’m a 40-something coffee-chugging, booty-shaking, bargain-shopping, trucker-swearing self-taught cook with a major addiction to vintage cookbooks. Come for the recipes, stay for the terrible puns!
- Jamie Geller – Get cooking faster and easier with Jamie Geller as she serves up traditional Jewish, Kosher, and Israeli recipes with tips and hacks that make cooking for your family a breeze.
- Damn Delicious – Simple ingredients. Elegant dishes. – Damn Delicious – Simple ingredients. Elegant dishes. Come join me in my culinary adventures where we’ll be using simple, fresh ingredients and transforming them into sophisticated and elegant meals for the everyday home cook.
- Rasa Malaysia: Browse 1000+ easy Asian & American recipes made with simple ingredients. Good food has never tasted better or been easier to make with step-by-step process shots and video!
- Real Food by Dad Real Food by Dad is a dad’s food blog with hundreds of simple, sometimes healthy, always tasty breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes, plus lots of game day food ideas.
- Bowl of Delicious– Browse hundreds of quick, easy & delicious recipes made with wholesome ingredients. Slow Cooker and Instant Pot-friendly for people on the go. We got you covered!
- Delish.com – For home cooks who are hungry for something good: Find thousands of tested recipes, menus, cooking shortcuts, dinner ideas, family meals, and more at Delish.
- Simply Recipes – A family cooking and food blog with hundreds of healthy, whole-food recipes for the home cook. Photographs, easy-to-follow instructions, and reader comments.
- Saveur – The global guide to cooking, entertaining, and food travel. Bring the world’s best recipes, drinks, seasonal dishes, and kitchen tips to your home.
- Food in Jars – This site was launched in early 2009 to give Marisa a place share her interest in canning and general obsession with canning jars of all shapes and sizes.
- Epicurious – Since 1995, Epicurious has been the ultimate food resource for the home cook, with daily kitchen tips, fun cooking videos, and, oh yeah, over 33,000 recipes.
- Tasty– The official home of all things Tasty, the world’s largest food network. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever – all in one place!
- Pinch of Yum – Fresh, flavorful and (mostly) healthy recipes made for real, actual, everyday life. Helping you celebrate the joy of food in a totally non-intimidating way.
- fANNEtastic food – A healthy lifestyle and recipe blog written by registered dietitian nutritionist Anne Mauney. Get delicious, healthy recipes and nutrition & fitness tips!
- RecipeTin Eats – A food blog with hundreds of quick and easy dinner recipes. Classics done right, incredible one pot recipes, Asian takeout at home and holiday feasting!
- Nom Nom Paleo – Paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and Whole30-friendly recipes from New York Times bestselling author Michelle Tam, creator of Nom Nom Paleo!
- Dad With A Pan – I am a dad, food blogger, and fixer of broken toys. I love encouraging families to cook by sharing recipes, tips and tricks that make cooking simple.
- Love and Lemons –Recipes and tips from Jeanine Donofrio, writer of The Love and Lemons Cookbook. Includes vegetarian recipes, gluten free recipes, and vegan recipes.
- A Sassy Spoon – Browse hundreds of approachable comfort food recipes, Latin staples, and sweet treats made with fresh ingredients. Easy recipes for the home cook!
- FoodByMaria – Browse hundreds of whole-food, delicious, plant-based and vegan recipes. Easy, flavourful and comforting…you won’t believe they’re plant-based!
- Just One Cookbook – Japanese Food and Recipe Blog – Just One Cookbook • Japanese Food and Recipe Blog. On the site you will find recipes for many of the most popular Japanese dishes, as well as a number of traditional Japanese recipes that you can explore.To help you on your Japanese cooking journey, each recipe has a detailed description and step-by-step instructions with pictures.
- Minimalist Baker – Celebrating simple cooking with recipes that require 10 ingredients or less, 1 bowl, or 30 minute or less to prepare. All eaters are welcome.
- Natasha’s Kitchen –A family food blog with hundreds of simple, tested and approved recipes. Find easy step-by-step photo cooking instructions and video recipes.
- FoodieCrush.com – The food blog with mostly healthy recipes made with real, whole foods inspiring more people to get into the kitchen and cook something good.
- Budget Bytes – Easy recipes made with simple ingredients that will keep you full, happy, and within your budget! Step by step photos for EVERY recipe!
- Gimme Some Oven – A delicious food blog celebrating life around the table, featuring 1500+ quick and easy recipes to share with those you love.
- Food with Feeling – A food blog with simple and fun recipes that are mostly plant-based, vegan, healthy, and with the occasional indulgence.
- Hello Spoonful – Simple and healthy recipes using real ingredients. Many recipes are refined sugar-free and ready in under 30 minutes!
- Cookie and Kate – Cookie and Kate is a healthy food blog that celebrates whole foods with fresh vegetarian recipes. My dog, Cookie, catches the crumbs.
- My Food Story – India food blog with fun, easy recipes for the busy cook – Indian food blog with healthy breakfast, dinner, dessert and drink recipes for the busy cook
- Imanistan– an Afghan food blog featuring recipes and a foray into Afghan culture. Imanistan is an expression of my passion for Afghan cooking, a hub to centralize the different outlets, from my blog, to Instagram to Youtube videos
- Sallys Baking Addiction – Addictive Recipes from a Self-Taught Baker. I’m Sally. I’m a mother, baker, blogger, author, photographer, and well-known lover of sprinkles. I’ve been in the kitchen for most of my life. From a very young age, I watched my mom and grandma work their baking magic, and once I picked up my first mixing spoon, I was hooked!
- Alexandra’s Kitchen – A food blog with mostly simple, sometimes fussy, always seasonal recipes. I spend my days cooking, baking, writing, and eventually recording everything here on Alexandra’s Kitchen. I live in Upstate New York with my husband and four children.
- Inspiralized – A food blog and resource for cooking healthy recipes with the spiralizer. When our founder, Ali Maffucci, discovered the spiralizer and quickly learned how easily it could be used to make creative, delicious and nutritious meals, she immediately looked online and was sad to find that there was no community or resources available for those who spiralize. She started Inspiralized.com, the definitive resource for cooking with a spiralizer.
- The Meyer Food Blog – Delicious food for busy cooks, including recipes, travel and culture – Delicious food for busy cooks, including recipes, travel and culture
- Skinnytaste – Delicious Healthy Recipes Made with Real Food. Hi, I’m Gina Homolka, author and recipe developer of Skinnytaste.com which features delicious, healthy, family-friendly recipes made with real food.
- Food Between Friends – The official food blog of Jesse Tyler Ferguson & Julie Tanous. We’re both trying to live that ~healthy LA~ lifestyle, so you’ll see a lot of “paleo light” recipes on our blog, but of course we’re going to throw in our favorite desserts, too!
So there you have it, our pick of the best 50 food blogs to follow in 2021. If you’re still looking for more, I don’t blame you! Why not take a look at my top categories below?
As much as I hate myself for saying it, I have now become flexitarian. Here are my top meat-free recipes
Each of these ticks the 3 key boxes I’m looking for in food at the moment; satisfying, nutritious and freezable.
My Linguica sauce recipe has been seeing a lot of traffic and positive feedback lately. Here’s the full recipe.
A bit more about Jack’s Food Blog
I’m Jack Telford, an SEO professional with a love for cooking. This site is my way to share original recipes, first with my family, now with the world
Fancy Helping out?
Always looking for new contributors to the site – and for feedback too. Feel free to get in touch if you’re interested in writing or have anything to share.
London, SW4 (or I will be again after lockdown)
My Other Project
I also run an SEO blog, 100 SEO Ideas. Take a look if you’re another foodie, nerdy type..