If you’re a fan of Korean food or looking to explore the cuisine, there are plenty of Korean food blogs out there that can help you learn about the culture, ingredients, and cooking techniques. To save you some time, we’ve compiled a list of the top 14 Korean food blogs to follow in 2023.
- My Korean Kitchen – My Korean Kitchen is a fantastic blog that features delicious Korean recipes that you can make at home. From classic dishes like kimchi and bibimbap to unique creations like the Jolly Pong Shake (Cereal Milkshake), this blog has it all. They also have a great selection of game day dishes that are perfect for entertaining.
- Maangchi – Maangchi is a popular Korean food blog that features authentic Korean home cooking recipes, videos, photos, cookbooks, and more. The blog is run by Maangchi, a Korean-American who has been sharing her love of Korean food for over a decade. Some of her most popular recipes include Korean honey cookies and Yakgwa (약과).
- Korean Bapsang – Korean Bapsang is a blog run by a Korean mom who shares her traditional home cooking recipes with the world. The blog features a wide range of Korean recipes, including classics like Korean Fried Chicken and more unique dishes like Seafood and Green Onion Pancakes. The step-by-step instructions and beautiful photos make it easy to follow along.
- Kimchimari – Kimchimari is a blog that features authentic Korean recipes, tips, and video tutorials. The blog has a vast selection of recipes for Korean BBQ, side dishes, noodles, and more. They also have in-depth information on ingredients and Korean culture, making it an excellent resource for anyone interested in learning more about Korean food.
- Beyond Kimchee – Beyond Kimchee is a food blog that features hundreds of wholesome, authentic Korean and Asian recipes that can be easily made at home. The blog has a wide range of dishes, from classic Korean soups and stews to more unique creations like Spicy Korean Chicken Stew (Dakdoritang).
- Be Marie Korea – Be Marie Korea is a blog that helps you decide what food to eat when in South Korea, including tips on the best restaurants, street food, and food markets. The blog is a great resource for anyone planning a trip to Korea or just looking to learn more about the country’s cuisine.
- FutureDish – FutureDish is a blog that offers over 300 easy Korean recipes with video walk-thrus for each. The blog is run by a Korean-American couple who are passionate about sharing their love of Korean food with the world. They also have a great selection of trending recipes and posts.
- The Korean Vegan – The Korean Vegan is a blog run by Joanne Lee Molinaro, a Korean-American lawyer and chef who veganizes Korean food. The blog features unique and creative dishes that are both delicious and healthy. If you’re looking to explore vegan Korean food, this is the blog for you.
- Aeri’s Kitchen – Aeri’s Kitchen is a blog that features a wide range of Korean food and recipes. The blog has a great selection of soups, stews, and noodle dishes, as well as Korean-style pizza toast and Spicy Beef and Radish Soup
- Easy Korean Food Blog – This blog is a fantastic resource for those looking for new Korean recipes to try. The author updates the blog regularly with the latest recipes and cooking tips. Be sure to subscribe to stay up to date!
- Aaron & Claire – Aaron and Claire’s blog is a great source for Korean food recipes, as well as recipes from other Asian cuisines like Japanese and Chinese. Their One Pan Japchae and Cabbage Fried Rice are particularly delicious.
- Seonkyoung Longest – Seonkyoung Longest is a Korean-American chef and author who shares authentic Asian recipes on her blog and YouTube channel. Her Chonggak kimchi (Ponytail Kimchi) and Easy Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Cake are both must-tries.
- Crazy Korean Cooking – This blog features some of the best and most authentic Korean recipes out there. Their website includes a search function to help you find the perfect recipe, and their What’s New section is a great place to check for the latest updates.
- Love Korean Food – Love Korean Food is a blog dedicated to sharing easy-to-follow Korean recipes. Their Vegetable Pancakes and Spicy Stir Fried Squid are both tasty and easy to make. If you’re looking to learn more about Korean cuisine, this blog is a great place to start.
And there you have it, folks! The top 14 Korean food blogs to follow in 2023. Whether you’re an avid cook or simply a lover of Korean cuisine, these blogs offer a plethora of recipes, culinary tips, cultural insights, and much more. From traditional classics to modern twists, there’s something for everyone to discover and enjoy. So, bookmark these blogs, subscribe to their newsletters, and stay tuned for new updates and delicious dishes to try in your own kitchen. Happy cooking and eating!